Wednesday, August 16, 2006

New ending

I never really liked the ending that my first animatic had, so I have come up with another one that I like a lot better. I haven't drawn it yet, and I was hoping to see what people thought of it before I got too far into drawing, so please let me know what you think.

ending:

After he throws the propeller down and drags himself off, instead of her coming and picking him up at the end, she continues to fly around just enjoying herself, and then it cuts to him, and he's still angrily dragging himself along.

Then, he sees something on the ground that looks kind of long like it might work as a propeller, so he picks it up, sticks it on his head, then he spins it. It doesn’t work, so he tries something else.

Then, it cuts back to her flying around having fun, and he comes into the frame and he’s got some crazy thing on his head and he’s flying with it as his propeller, so now they’re flying and having fun together (and he has learned from her how to think outside the box).

No comments: