Tuesday, August 22, 2006

maquette of guy character



I went ahead and did a maquette of this character's head/upper body. I haven't gotten a whole lot of feedback on my designs yet, but I decided that even if it changes some, it probably won't change so much from what I sculpted that the sculpture wouldn't be useful at all. Even if some of the details change, he will probably have some of the same parts and facial structure, so it's good to work that out in 3D before starting on the model, or at least I hope so, because that's what I did. :)

The maquette isn't exactly the same as the turnaround, but it's probably close enough. These aren't the best pictures either. I'll take some more in the daytime.

1 comment:

Cat Musgrove said...

Bevin -

That looks really good!!!! I'm excited to see how you make him move!