I got some feedback on the test I was working on and decided it was a little too similar to a lot of what I already have on my reel (fast-paced and energetic) so I started another one that's less crazy and more acting focused. It was initially supposed to have 2 characters, but later I decided to eliminate the second character because it was more fun to tell the whole story through the one character's reaction.
It's not quite finished yet, I plan to work on the hands, fingers and face some more, and then do a final polishing pass overall. Would love to get some feedback and see what people think!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow that´s looking really cool bevin! i really like a lot of the subtle facial stuff you have going on. the acting is great!
Post a Comment