I decided to do another animation test to add to my reel, because my current reel is lacking in full-body acting shots and multiple character shots, so I'm hoping to add this one. It's still in a somewhat rough blocking phase which I plan to refine further, but figured I'd show it now, because this is the best time for *BIG* changes to be made if necessary.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Bevin. Hope things are well. I guess it's been a month since you've posted this, so maybe I may be too late to comment. I'm not as good of an animator as you are, but I thought I will give my opinion anyway. The camera cuts in a spot where I think there might be an opportunity for a funny expression/anticipation. Like, in between when he says "..Mr Aurturian!" and "OH MY GOD!!", it would be funny to see his head process his thought right before he says "OH MY GOD!!". Like his head is about to explode with joy. Maybe the audio might have to be adjusted there to add a bit of time for that reaction, but I think it might add a funny moment to the piece. Anyway, take care. :)
Lizbeth
Hello Bevin!
How can I communicate with you? I have any questions (I hope you have time for one great animation project).
My email - animationda@gmail.com
I look forward you reply!
Best regards,
Roman Kuvaev
Post a Comment