Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Drawing Course-Lesson 1

Here are some of my drawings from Lesson 1.

I'm starting the course a little late, having only found out about it about a week ago, when I know it started back in May, but I hope I can catch up somehow.

I started out really slow, going more for accuracy than speed, but I seem to be able to do it faster now than I did when I started this lesson.





















Here are some of my corrections:





















The biggest problem I was having seemed to be with getting the ears right on all the characters. The size and shapes of mouths also seemed to be a problem spot for me.

Link to class: ASIFA-Hollywood Animation Archive Project Blog: Meta: The $100,000 Animation Drawing Course- Lesson 1

3 comments:

LeoBro said...

Bevin, These are really good. You have a sure hand and you're fast. Even when you have little corrections, your drawings look like the characters. I'm poking along with the same lessons: http://leoanimate.blogspot.com/

Good luck with the rest of them!

Cat Musgrove said...

Hey Bevin! Just letting you know that I got a blog too!

http://cmusgrov.blogspot.com

I went ahead and linked you.

○○○bla○○bla○○○ said...

hi bevin ,im arul from india ,this will really help to improve my animation career