I haven't posted here in over a year and they haven't cancelled my account yet! I decided to log on because I wanted to post something on the Spline Doctors blog. There's probably a lot of embarrassing stuff I said in this blog back when I started it, so I hope nobody finds it until I have time to delete some stuff (which I don't now- 2nd pass animation, 2nd pass environments, and second pass thesis animatics all due at the beginning of next week- yikes!) .
I should keep a blog. Maybe I'll keep this going this time. But then I always say that to myself, and then end up not having time to do it after all. Sigh. It sure will be nice to have a real life again when I graduate! (or not, I'm sure I'll get bored with that and start working on my own personal film after work or something). Now I'm using my blog to talk to myself! :P I should get back to work. :)
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment