Oh, who am I kidding? The chances are really slim that anyone who doesn't already know me is really going to read this blog, so it'll probably be more like a journal of my life at first. Especially since my life consists mostly of my efforts to learn animation and work on my project. I rarely do anything else of any significance. Maybe if I start to seriously develop my project to the point that I would want to promote it somehow, then I might turn this into more of a professional sort of thing.
I dunno, for the time being I guess I'll keep it pretty casual. Just me rambling on about what I did each day and why I thought it was important.
I think more than anything, it will help me keep myself on task because it will force me to admit when I'm procrastinating.
That's probably the main purpose at this point: to keep me on task through the hardest parts of the process, when I'm alone in my bedroom working on hard, boring excercises.
I wish I had something to contribute to readers, but I really don't, since I don't actually know much about anything yet, and I don't have much finished work to show. That's why I don't expect to have very many readers because, what's in it for you? Hopefully that will change eventually, but no guarantees unfortunately. <:(
Thursday, June 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment